Monday, September 01, 2008

The boys movie

Kobe and Colton had their first football games of the year on Saturday. I broke the video camera out to catch the action. When I was uploading the video to the computer Sunday I noticed a couple other clips on the camera. The boys have been known to grab it from time to time and make their own home videos. In this one, Colton is the camera man (and director I think) catching his brothers in action. I guess Jamie was in the shower (but makes an off camera appearance at the end) . It doesn't take long for the boys to get themselves into trouble.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so classic! I love how Colton is directing and how he keeps the camera so still when Jaime starts talking like he isn't even using the camera. Really funny.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!
I was trying to be quiet as I was holding Tony, but this was just TOOO Funny! And I love how there were so many "takes!" Just AWESOME!