Thursday, July 03, 2008

I finally cut it!

I've been talking for several monthes now about cutting my hair and donating it, I finally did it this morning. After a little research on the web I decided to donate my hair to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program. They provide, for free, real hair wigs to women fighting cancer. http://www.beautifullengths.com/en_US/about.jsp God has blessed me with very thick and fast growing hair. I figure it is a small thing for me to do. The amount I had cut is probably only two years worth of growth.


Here are a couple before photos.


001



002


And the after photos.


004 006 005


My hair was in several layers so I think my ponytails measured from 9 to 15 inches! After being in 90* weather in spokane this last weekend I thought it would be best to cut it before we leave for North Carolina Friday. I am always amazed at how much lighter my head feels once all that hair is gone.

No comments: