Monday, June 09, 2008

More Old School

To follow up on the old picture I posted last week, Andrea has another nice one of the two of us on her blog.  My T-shirt was from the "classic" TV show Hardcastle and McCormick.  It could never compete with the real 80's car movies, Knight Rider and Dukes of Hazzard.  Jamie says I look thin, which is funny because I remember wearing sweats playing basketball in the 4th grade because I thought my legs were fat. 


Back to the present, everyone better fill their gas tanks up today.  Crude is up to $138 a barrel and analysts say gas will be up 10-20 cents in the next couple days. 


untitled


untitled2


So another note on the timing Jamie noted in the post from earlier this week.  The good thing about waiting until January is we'll get to see the Huskies football team play in whichever BCS game it is they make it too.  The preseason polls are predicting them 7th in the pac-10, but we know better. 

No comments: