Monday, April 21, 2008

103 other things

We listen to a lot of music in our family. Our tastes are somewhat varied. I'll listen to just about anything. My CD library has Classic Rock, Pop, Country, Rap, Christian, and an Engelbert Humperdinck CD Scott bought me for Christmas one year. Lately we've been listening to a wide variety of Christian music. I put some of our favorites (OK, really my favorites) on itunes. That link will take you to my itunes "imix". If you don't have itunes, call me on your rotary phone and I'll telegraph you the list. I probably spend too much time (and money) on itunes, which reminds me, tomorrow is new release Tuesday.

Now to make up for the inclusion of a number of female artists on the list, I have pictures of us visiting the Fort Lewis Army museum Sunday on our way back from Portland. It doesn't get much more manly than looking at guns and tanks. There are quite a few pictures so I'll just link our Picasa album.

We had a brief but fun trip to Portland to visit the Calenberg's who aranged for us to meet with 4 people who have a wide range of experience ministering and living in Liberia. Too many incredible stories to list.

No comments: